What Is the Difference Between FUE and DHI, DHI vs. FUE hair transplant procedures explained, the most important difference between DHI and FUE, DHI uses a special tool, Follicular unit extraction
- Ex Tax: $0.00
- Product Code: What Is the Difference Between FUE and DHI
- Availability: In Stock
Hair transplantation in Turkey is one of the most common procedures. This article aims to introduce you to the FUE and DHI hair tr..
Hair transplantation in Turkey is one of the most common procedures. This article aims to introduce you to the FUE and DHI hair transplantation methods , the differences between hair transplantation methods, and the comparison of techniques provided in Turkey. We have prepared a material for you that will give you the opportunity to learn more about the FUE and DHI hair transplant methods .
DHI and FUE Hair Transplant in Turkey.
Hair transplant in Turkey is a procedure that is preferred more often in Turkey than in other countries. Many clinics in Turkey work in the field of transplantology. The most important thing is the quality of hair transplant services provided in these clinics.
Hair transplantation in Turkey is divided into two types as FUE and DHI . We would like to share the latest FUE and DHI hair transplant data with you . In this article, you can learn more about hair transplant options in Turkey and learn about the most popular methods.
1- What is a DHI hair transplant?
The DHI method is one of the types of hair transplant in Turkey . DHI hair transplantation is the leading technique among the advanced hair transplantation methods . DHI stands for Direct Hair Implantation. Many medical specialists in Turkey perform DHI hair transplantation .
The DHI method , which is one of the first hair transplant options in Turkey, consists of several steps. Here are the main steps of the DHI hair transplant method :
- In hair transplantation using the DHI method , first of all, it is necessary to carry out the necessary tests. These tests include various blood tests that show if a hair transplant procedure can be performed.
- DHI , Turkey's leading hair transplant technique , is a transplant method performed by harvesting grafts. Graft collection is also very important in DHI hair transplant in Turkey.
- Transplantation of healthy hair tissue taken from the back of the head or behind the ear is carried out using special technologies. To do this, you will need the special Implanter Pen used in the DHI method .
- This special tool, called the Choi Implanter Pen , allows the grafts to be tightly transplanted. Each hair follicle is implanted in a specific direction, angle and depth, providing 100% natural results.
2- What is FUE hair transplantation?
Another important method of hair transplantation in Turkey is the FUE method . FUE method - this term means Extraction of Follicular Units ( Follicular Unit Extraction ). The FUE method is one of the widely used transplant methods in Turkey.
The FUE method , which has been used for many years, includes several technical steps. Below you can see the main stages of transplant operations using the FUE method :
- It is important that the patient undergoes the necessary tests for transplantation procedures performed with the FUE method . Most of the tests required for a hair transplant mainly consist of blood tests. If the blood tests give the appropriate results, a hair transplant procedure can be performed.
- It should be known that graft harvesting is also important when applying the FUE method . It is also necessary, after collection, to process the hair tissue in a special solution taken from the back of the head.
- The FUE hair transplant procedure is also performed with great care. Each of the grafts stored in the solution is implanted in an area where hair loss is observed. For this, specially made technical and medical needles are used.
Differences between FUE and DHI hair transplant
Although FUE and DHI hair transplant methods in Turkey are very similar, they still have significant differences. FUE and DHI hair transplant methods are advanced methods included in the best hair transplant lists in Turkey. Below are the differences between the FUE and DHI methods :
- The DHI method is hair transplantation using a special medical instrument. The use of this tool can also lead to an increase in the cost of the hair transplant procedure .
- The DHI method is usually used in areas where hair loss is less common. On the contrary, FUE hair transplantation can be easily applied to a large area of hair loss.
- FUE is a hair transplantation procedure performed by opening the canal. Therefore, additional time may be required to open the canal in FUE hair transplant . On the contrary, the DHI method does not require waiting, direct hair implantation is carried out without premature opening of microchannels.
- The DHI method is performed without shaving. During the FUE hair transplant procedure , the patient must be shaved. • Both methods are currently being carried out in Turkey with great demand. However, it should be understood that the DHI method can transplant a maximum of 3000 grafts in one session, and the FUE method allows transplanting from 4500 to the maximum number of grafts in one session.
DHI vs. FUE hair transplant procedures explained, the most important difference between DHI and FUE is the way the grafts are implanted in the recipient area, for example, during FUE hair transplantation, the channels must be opened before implantation so that the surgeon can manually implant the extracted grafts. However, DHI uses a special tool known as the Choi Implanter Pen, so it is performed immediately after extraction, without the need to create channels for the grafts first, during the implantation phase.
One of the frequently asked questions in consultations is whether FUE and DHI are different names for the same method. The answer is no. FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) is a "canal method", which can be conditionally divided into two stages - follicle extraction and transplantation. DHI is an improved method of FUE, in which the follicle extraction technology has remained unchanged, while transplantation has been updated and has become more dense.
To implement FUE transplantation, all hair is shaved off the operating area and channels of a larger diameter than the follicles are created. After that, the grafts are immersed in the channels. In DHI this is done with needles (CHOI-PEN). Each follicle, after extraction from the donor part of the skin, is immediately placed in the implanter and transplanted, without first creating a channel.