After hair transplant, hair transplant clinic, hair transplant doctor, hair transplant after 10 years, hair implants for men cost, hair planting, FUT Hair Transplantation
- Ex Tax: $0.00
- Product Code: After hair transplant, hair transplant clinic
- Availability: In Stock
After hair transplantThe first 3 months (shock loss, fall and resting phase, no growth): : Temporary growth of the transplanted hair. 1..
After hair transplant
The first 3 months (shock loss, fall and resting phase, no growth):
- : Temporary growth of the transplanted hair. 1-4 weeks: The growth ceases and the hair shafts begin to fall out with the scabs.
- During the first month, virtually all the transplanted hairs, traumatized by their relocation, will, as expected, fall out (“shock loss”). 0-7 days
The truth is that the hair bulb (follicle) remains safe when the shedding begins 4-5 days after the procedure Any hair shedding that happens 4-5 and later days after the surgery is just hair shafts. Hair follicles are captured underneath the scalp by ingrowing vessels and are safe 4-5 days after the surgery.The deepest parts of the hair shafts imitate the shape of their follicles and look like a dot. This is why people mistake it for a follicle..
· The remaining donor area’s hair begins to grow immediately after the transplant and covers the area in a week
· . Because the hairs are individual structures; some of them lose their contact with the follicles totally and fall out first, some may retain some thin connections and may fall later, thus, if the transplant area ever appears patchy later, do not be alarmed.
Afterwards, the follicles go into the telogen resting phase which takes 8-10 weeks
Hair transplant clinic
This change looks natural for hair takes its own course of time to grow from the follicle itself, which is bound to look like you’ve never undergone any artificial hair implants or weaving. Hair transplants can look natural if done the right way by a hair restoration expert. Hair from the lower sides of the scalp works effectively for hair transplants. A drastic change in hair growth is evident in a few months post the surgery.
Hair transplant doctor
This article is intended to steer you in a more honest direction so you know for what to look in a hair transplant surgeon.
Social media, radio, television, and traditional print media market to the vulnerable hair loss consumer a more risk-free, guaranteed product as opposed to the highly specialized cosmetic surgical procedure it is. The specialty of hair transplant surgery has undergone profound changes over the past 5 years—and not all for the better.
FUT Hair Transplantation
The method differs in the way donor hair is taken. From the occipital region, skin flaps with grafts are selected, which are then divided under a microscope into separate groups. The places from which the flaps were taken are sutured with microscopic sutures, after healing, minimal, barely noticeable scars remain.
Survival of donor hair - 95%
Why do donor hair take root well and do not fall out? Because doctors:
1. They use the patients' own hair as transplanted follicles - the body does not reject them, and they take root in a new place.
2. Grafts are not taken from the hormone-dependent occipital zone of the head - the transplanted hair is not prone to falling out. The parietal and frontal zones are hormone- dependent, bald patches and bald patches are more often formed there.
There are reasons due to which donor hair can also fall out: stressful situations, pathological decrease in immunity, burns of the transplant site, infectious skin diseases.
IS TRANSPLANTED HAIR PERMANENT?
The human hairline is made up of 3-6 million hairs. Of these, 90 ー 120 thousand are on the head. It is considered normal if 30ー160 units fall per day. They are physiologically replaced by new ones, so the volume of a healthy person's hair always looks the same. If the hairstyle is noticeably thinning, hair transplantation will help.
Fallout can be caused by a number of reasons:
- hormonal disruptions,
- strong stress,
- depressive state,
- nutritional insufficiency,
- genetic predisposition,
- skin, oncological, infectious diseases.
A condition where hair falls out excessively and new ones do not appear or grow slowly is called alopecia. Before starting the treatment of the disease, it is necessary to establish the correct diagnosis.
After hair transplant
It is important that patients follow post-operative instructions to ensure optimal healing and growth of the transplanted hair. Please find bullet-point highlights, a description of the post-op care, a timeline chart (below), and a link to a PDF version of the detailed instructions.
- Night of your procedure and next few nights: Sleep with head elevated
- Morning after procedure: Remove headband, shower and shampoo your scalp 3 times over the course of the day (morning, noon, and night)
- Remainder of week after procedure: Shower twice a day
- First week after: Shampoo very gently
- 10 Days after: Grafts are permanent, so you can resume normal shampooing and hair care
- Avoid alcohol for 3 days after procedure
- Abstain from smoking for two weeks after procedure
- Wear a hat when in strong sunlight, and after 2 weeks you may use sunscreen with 30 or higher SPF
- 3 weeks after: You can have a haircut
- 4 weeks after: You can dye your hair
- Avoid strenuous exercise for up to several weeks (see details below)
The night of your hair transplant, and for the next few nights, you are encouraged to sleep with your head elevated on pillows. Medication is given for sleep and pain (if needed). Antibiotics are generally not required. The morning after your hair transplant surgery, you will remove the headband and shower and shampoo your scalp three times (morning, noon, and night) — just for the first day. We will call you the next day to make sure that everything is OK. You won’t need to come into the office at this time but are welcome to do so.
For the remainder of the week, you should shower twice a day. When showering, you will be instructed to gently clean the transplanted area with a special shampoo. The follicular unit grafts are made to fit snugly into the recipient sites and, if you follow the instructions, will not be dislodged in the shower. After your first shower, no further bandages are required.
Although you must be very gentle for the first week after hair loss surgery, normal shampooing, brushing, and hair care can be resumed after ten days since, by this time, the grafts are firmly in place. You can also have a haircut at this point. You are able to dye your hair four weeks after the hair transplant.
You should avoid alcohol for three days following your hair replacement procedure and abstain from smoking for two weeks. When in strong sunlight, you should wear a hat. After two weeks you may use a sunscreen with an SPF of 30+.
Generally, patients can resume their normal daily routine almost immediately. Limited exercise can be started in the first week. You should avoid anything that stretches or puts direct pressure on the donor area following your hair restoration surgery. How long depends on the type of donor incision and the laxity of your scalp – your doctor will advise.
We ask you to return to the office ten days after surgery for a follow-up visit, but for those who live at a distance from our facilities, this can generally be handled by phone.
Hair Transplant Clinic
FUT Hair Transplant, otherwise known as Follicular Unit Transplantation or strip harvesting is an alternative hair transplantation technique to the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) procedure more commonly performed here at The Clinic.
Hair Transplant after 10 years
This 40 year old patient has been experiencing a receding hairline for the past 10 years and has a history of hair loss from his mum’s side of the family. He wanted to feel more confident about his hairline so came to see us seeking treatment.
An FUT Hair Transplant was performed to the patient’s hairline and temples and was around 3500 hairs. He was very happy with the results and said he felt a younger man again