ADVANCED HAIR STUDIO
BREAKING DOWN THE 7 COMMON HAIR EXTENSIONS MYTHS
- 29 May 2022
- 4 min. read
Hair extensions for women have become a popular way to flaunt voluminous styles. They may be used to make faux bangs, grow a short hairstyle, and even construct complicated updos. However, many of us are frightened about hair extensions, which obstruct our progress and make us afraid to take the plunge. The most prevalent and pervasive fallacies concerning hair extensions will be debunked here.
Hair Extensions are a hair item that adds glitz and sparkle to your locks. You’ll discover both natural and synthetic human hair extensions in the market.
If you’re considering purchasing a pair of clip-in hair extensions, you should first learn about their constructed materials.
- Human Hair Extensions: These extensions are manufactured from the donor’s hair. Virgin Remy hair, also known as Raw/Unprocessed Human Hair, is used to make the highest-quality human hair extensions.
- Synthetic hair extensions: These are constructed of synthetic material. For short-term use, they’re ideal. These extensions have a different texture than those made of actual hair. However, they are less expensive and may be purchased from any hair extension company.
Myths about Hair Extensions
The following are some common myths associated with hair extensions:
- Extensions Can Be Expensive: Many people believe hair extensions are out of their price range or are unaffordable for the normal individual. Hair extensions of decent quality are no longer prohibitively expensive.Natural hair extensions are somewhat more expensive than synthetic hair extensions. Still, they make up for it in terms of quality and longevity, and they can last a long time if properly cared for, so you will certainly get your money’s worth! Keratin extensions may cost up to $1,400, while basic clip-in extensions range from $100 to $200, so you’ll always be able to find a fantastic option for a reasonable hair extensions price. The converted rates in Indian currency will accordingly give you an understanding of global rates for quality products in the same quality score range.
- Hair Extensions Affect Hair Quality: This is possibly one of the most popular misconceptions concerning hair extensions, and most women are hesitant to test them out for fear of harming their hair. Hair extensions placed by a specialist will not affect your hair.Soft bonding extensions, which are applied strand by strand, are not only long-lasting but also safe and pleasant. You minimise tangling or breaking. Be sure to use appropriate hair extension maintenance products and adhere to the proper hair care routine.
- Hair Extensions may be Uncomfortable to Wear: You will not suffer any discomfort when having extensions inserted or while wearing them if they are done correctly by an expert. Some people may suffer little pain during the first 1-2 days after installing their extensions. Hair extensions, on the other hand, are designed to blend in with your natural hair as much as possible and must feel as natural as possible in a short amount of time.
- Exceptional Upkeep: Human hair extensions should be cared for in the same way as your natural hair. Hair extensions do not necessitate high extensions, as is commonly believed. Keep hair extensions tangle-free after each use to ensure a long and healthy lifespan. To have a flawless finish and smoothness, go for Remy hair extensions. They don’t have to be washed very often.
- Heavier than Normal Hair: Because you’re clipping anything into your hair, it’ll feel heavier than usual. It will feel precisely 220 grams heavier if you clip in 220 grams of hair extensions. It would feel like you had that much hair naturally because the Luxy Hair extensions’ tracks and clips are light and comfy. The secret of using clip-in hair extensions is to clip them somewhat lower on your hair than at the scalp to avoid headaches.As a result, your scalp will be more lenient. Every clip on the Luxy Hair extensions has a silicone grip, so they won’t slide down anymore and will remain put.
- You can’t use Extensions While Exercising: The worry of having their fitness habits disrupted is one of the key reasons why so many individuals avoid adopting hair extensions. During an exercise, it’s nearly hard to prevent sweating.Hair extensions, on the other hand, can be worn while exercising without posing any problems. Fortunately, this is easily handled by reducing hair and skin contact – put your hair up or into a plait and use hair treatments like leave-in conditioners to help preserve moisture.As a result, remember to wash your extensions afterward.
- Extensions don’t Look Natural: Hair extensions that are the proper match for your hair will blend in seamlessly. Hair extensions that match your natural colour – or, if you have highlights, a shade or two lighter (or darker) will mix well – are all you need to obtain invisible extensions. Hair extensions only seem out of place if you get them from an untrustworthy, unknown source.Clip-in hair extensions are ideal for adding length and volume, while tape hair extensions are more long-lasting and better suited to fine or thin hair. Learn about the many types of hair extensions available and the distinctions between temporary and permanent extensions to help you determine which is best for you and your lifestyle.
Hair extensions aren’t just for aesthetic reasons. They can assist you in gaining confidence or address the unsightly hair loss caused by various medical issues. The first step in getting gorgeous, easy-to-care-for extensions is to visit a professional hairdresser. There are DIY products available, but with a bit of help from a professional, you may get natural and long-lasting results.
Hair Transplantation by Turkey Hair Expert
Turkey Hair Expert provides high quality and safe hair transplant in Turkey at its contracted premier clinic, using the most advanced techniques and technologies. With a patient-centric and ethical approach, Turkey Hair Expert offers high-quality hair transplantation in Turkey with its experienced doctors and medical team.
For 3 years we have been chosen as the best hair transplant clinic in Istanbul (2016-2017-2018). Since our foundation we have dedicated all our knowledge and skills to hair transplantation, becoming true leaders in the sector.
As Turkey Hair Expert we are proud to offer competence and professionalism to patients from all over the world, who choose the experience of Dr.Emine Karabash, Dr.Mustafa Yilmaz and the highly qualified team of professionals.
At first I had some nerves surrounding the procedure, however, these were soon gone when reassured by the professional staff. So much so I came back for a second hair transplant. The procedure was painless and was completed on the same day, allowing for visible results with minimal scarring.
- James Elliott -
I came to Turkey Hair Expert clinic for hair transplant. From the start to finish everything was very professional. I received great service. The experience was outstanding.
- Allen Jones -
I recently underwent a hair transplant with Turkey Hair Expert and the care and attention that I received were outstanding. They cover everything for you and booked everything but the flights. They are all extremely friendly and make you feel welcome from start to finish. Definitely, recommend.
- Wayne Bennett -
I travelled to Turkey for a hair transplant with Turkey Hair Expert and was blown away by the facilities and the caring staff that were there upon my arrival. The result I am beginning to see are amazing and have fully restored my confidence. Definitely my top recommendation.
- Angar Safi -
I found out about the services provided by Turkey Hair Expert through a friend who had previously had the procedure done with them. I found the service to be highly professional with high-quality results, I would recommend this service to anyone.
- Oliver Lewis -
Turkey Hair Expert has helped to make the hair transplant more affordable to those who need them and the staff are amazing. They are on hand every step of the way and will answer any questions that you may have. – Definitely, recommend this service to all.
- Darren Thomas -
I came to Turkey to have a hair transplant with Turkey Hair Expert. I had a large number of graphs done and the time flew by. The process was seamless with an extremely high level of care. I highly recommend this service to all. Thanks, Longevita.
- Leon Hazlewood -
The overall experience with Turkey Hair Expert has exceeded my expectations. The surgery was painless and undergone in a professional manor and the results are outstanding. Extremely happy!
- David Miller -
I could not be happier with the results of my FUE hair transplant. The experience was outstanding and the accommodation, as well as the overall location, was beautiful. Definitely, use this service for a hair transplant!
- Kirk Trow -
I am absolutely satisfied with the procedure and the outcome visible so far. The communication and consultation with Turkey Hair Expert was very friendly and clear from the beginning to the end.
- Kevin Johnson-
Great experience. Staff is friendly and professional. Everything was taken care of from the moment we arrived at the airport till the day we left. Highly recommend!
- Joshua Hunter-
Very good experience with Turkey Hair Expert. Extremely well organised, professional and helpful. Couldn’t recommend them more if you’re thinking about hair and beard transplant.
- Nick Roth-
Before & After
Get a free online consultation
Get a free consultation and get your instant treatment plan less than 10 minutes for your hair transplant surgery with Turkey Hair Expert
Book your treatment
Once you get your treatment plan, book your treatment with All inclusive Treatment Packages of Turkey Hair Expert.
Welcome to Turkey!
After sending the flight information to your personal agent, we will arrange everything to make your hair transplant journey in Turkey an incredible experience that will change your life.
Do you need more information on hair transplant ?
Let us take care of you We only treat one client at a time, very privately.