Disadvantages of the FUT method, Benefits of the FUT Technique, FUT method, hair implants, hair transplant, near me hair replacement, hair clinic
- Ex Tax: $0.00
- Product Code: Disadvantages of the FUT method
- Availability: In Stock
Disadvantages of the FUT method 1. In the area of hair extraction, a scar, 1-4 mm wide, can remain for life. 2. The healing process with FUT is sl..
Disadvantages of the FUT method
1. In the area of hair extraction, a scar, 1-4 mm wide, can remain for life.
2. The healing process with FUT is slightly longer than with FUE hair transplantation.
3. It is forbidden to use alternative donor sites, except for the standard ones. It is not possible to use alternative areas for donation other than the standard ones.
4. Since the scalp is removed, there may be partial numbness or loss of sensation in the donor area after the operation.
5. Due to suturing after surgery, pain and discomfort are possible.
6. Not suitable for patients with a tendency to form keloid scars.
FUT is a procedure that requires experience. Removing a strip of skin requires fine craftsmanship to separate the skin without damaging the follicles around the edges, and then close the wound without leaving a scar on the skin. It takes many years of intense training to master this technique. The medical team for FUSS (Follicular Unit Strip Surgery)
must be proficient in this technique.
Benefits of the FUT Technique
1. Provides the highest quality and most suitable grafts in the donor area.
2. More hair follicles are extracted than with the FUE method.
3. The rate of follicle shedding (hair loss) can be much lower than with FUE.
4. This is the most suitable method for African hair with very thick or very fine texture.
5. This makes it possible to get more grafts in the next sessions.
6. The operation does not require shaving of the donor area.
7. The absence of an open wound ensures earlier healing.