Features of DHI Hair Transplantation, What is DHI hair transplant, best hair transplant in the world, hair plugs cost, hair transplant procedure, neograft
- Ex Tax: $0.00
- Product Code: Features of DHI Hair Transplantation
- Availability: In Stock
What is DHI hair transplant As in all areas, advances in health have huge innovations. Compared with more traditional hair transplant methods, DHI..
What is DHI hair transplant
As in all areas, advances in health have huge innovations. Compared with more traditional hair transplant methods, DHI technique has become more popular. using rotating needles in a very short period of time. The special needles used for the DHI transplant technique are called Choi or implanters.
Features of DHI Hair Transplantation
- Ability to collect and transplant hair follicles at the same time.
- Using a special pen with a size of 0.6mm-1mm
- The method is very time consuming, requiring great attention and precision.
- Bleeding is minimal as there are no incisions or stitches.
- Local anesthesia is applied
- Depending on the volume, the operation takes on average up to 10-12 hours.
- With the work of a qualified team, extremely successful results are achieved.
Best hair transplant in the world
Benefits of DHI Hair Transplant
Listed below are the main outstanding characteristics of the DHI method
- In DHI hair transplantation, the hair roots are taken and immediately transplanted into open holes in the skin.
- There is a denser planting of hair.
- By choosing the right clinic, you will get the best results.
- With the DHI method, the use of a special handle makes the process fast and the loss of transplanted roots is minimized.
- With the DHI method, no harm is done to the hair.
- Due to the absence of incisions and sutures, patients quickly recover and return to their normal lives.
- The great advantage is that the DHI method does not require shaving the hair.
- Facilitates hair transplantation in the area with thinning hair and allows hair transplantation to be more dense
- If there is not enough hair on the back of the head for transplantation, then hair roots from the beard or chest are used.
- This method is more suitable for people with hair loss in certain areas of the head.
- The DHI transplant technique is acceptable for people over 18 years of age.
- The DHI method is acceptable both for Asian people with straight and thick hair (by the way, this method was developed in Asia), and for people with thin or curly hair.