Advantages of DHI Hair Transplantation, DHI hair transplantation can be performed more frequently and faster, With DHI hair transplant pen, the direction of hair growth can be determined as desired
- Ex Tax: $0.00
- Product Code: Advantages of DHI Hair Transplantation
- Availability: In Stock
Advantages of DHI hair transplantation • Due to the fine tip structure of the hair transplantation pen, DHI hair transplantation can be performed mo..
Advantages of DHI
• Due to the fine tip structure of DHI can be performed more and faster.
• With the DHI hair transplant pen, the direction of hair growth can be determined it is much more possible to give the hair a more natural look.
• is to open a in the area to be transplanted, the existing healthy hair follicles are in way during the transplant.
• The risk of bleeding is minimized by not making holes, incisions and stitches in the area where the hair transplant be the healing process is much shorter.
• The adhesion rate of hair follicles is much higher.
• Newly transplanted hair follicles begin to grow reason is that cell division where it left as hair follicles are transplanted without waiting.
• no or are used, there is no visible scar healing is complete.
• The donor where hair removal is very little recovery in this
• A very natural look can be achieved by planning the and density on the forehead as it
• In the DHI hair transplant technique, local anesthesia is to eliminate the sensation of pain.
• The patient can return day after the
DHI - direct hair implantation: a new method of hair restoration?
What to expect from the DHI method?
What is the Direct Hair Transplant (DHI) procedure?
The DHI method involves dividing the hair follicles after extraction to fill in several small implants. DHI pen, also called CHOI Implanter:
It has a plunger device and a thin cannula at the tip to prepare the incisions and place the grafts at the recipient site at the same time. All the innovation that is presented in the DHI method is part of a regular procedure that combines the extraction process with the implantation of grafts.