How is Sapphire FUE hair transplant applied?
In Sapphire FUE hair transplantation technique, hair follicles are collected using the FUE technique. However, the channels in the area where the hair transplantation will be performed are not opened with steel as in the FUE method, but with sapphire ore in the form of a pen. Sapphire tips enable the opening of microchannels much smaller, smoother and denser than steel in the area where the planting will be made. Micro-opening of the channels minimizes tissue deformation and reduces crusting. Thus, after the application, the scalp heals quickly and no visible scars remain. These microchannels opened with Sapphire FUE hair transplantation also allow the hair follicles to be planted frequently and in accordance with the natural exit direction. Thanks to this technique, those who experience hair loss have natural hair that cannot be distinguished from their own hair.
Advantages of Sapphire FUE hair transplant
- Sapphire tips, the state-of-the-art technology used in Sapphire FUE hair transplantation, provide more aesthetic and healthy results than steel tips. Since the channels opened with a sapphire pen are much smaller and smoother, less tissue damage is experienced in this method compared to other hair transplantation techniques. Thus, after the application, the tissues heal quickly without leaving any visible scars.
- The very fine sapphire-tipped pen allows the channels to be opened in accordance with the size and angle of the hair follicles. Thus, hair follicles can be placed inside the channels at a natural angle. This ensures that the transplanted hair is more strongly attached to the scalp and provides a very natural appearance.
- The sapphire tip pen used in the Sapphire FUE method allows the opening of microchannels in the size of the hair follicle. This allows channels to be opened more frequently in the area where hair transplantation will be performed and the roots to be planted closer to each other. In the Sapphire FUE method, a more natural and fuller appearance is obtained by planting the hair follicles frequently compared to other techniques.
Sapphire Fue Method
- Instead of steel slits, pens with real sapphire nibs are used.
- Recovery time is shorter
- Less tissue damage occurs
- It allows a much more frequent hair transplant.
- There will be a more comfortable recovery process after transplantation.