Sapphire FUE or DHI-FUE, direct hair implantation, dhi hair, dhi transplant, dhi clinic, fue dhi, dhi hair transplant results, dhi technique, dhi fue, dhi method, direct hair transplant, dhi hair transplant before and after
- Ex Tax: $0.00
- Product Code: Sapphire-FUE-or-DHI
- Availability: In Stock
What is hair transplant?Hair loss can occur for many reasons. One of the most visible and important aspects of baldness is known as genetic hair ..
What is hair transplant?
Hair loss can occur for many reasons. One of the most visible and important aspects of baldness is known as genetic hair loss. Reasons such as stress, unhealthy lifestyle, sudden weight loss and unhealthy diet, pregnancy, hormonal changes, serious health problems cause hair loss. hair transplant; This is the name given to the process of transferring hair follicles taken from hair patches to the area where hair loss occurs. The main purpose of this process is to ensure the formation of hair by planting in the place where there is no hair.
How is a hair transplant performed?
- The patient who comes to the institution on the day of the hair transplant is first tested. These tests may be listed as HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, hemogram, and PT (bleeding). All these tests will be carried out and if the results are clear, drawings of our patient's landing zone and donor points will be made.
- In the process of hair transplantation, it is first necessary to examine and then determine the number of grafts needed by our doctor.
- After a certain number of grafts, the front line is determined by the joint decision of the patient and the doctor so that it does not reach the muscle area.
- After the drawing process is completed, shaving procedures are performed in our facility.
- For a comfortable and painless hair transplant, the area to be treated is anesthetized with an anesthesia spray.
- Local anesthesia with a painless anesthetic device does not use a needle, so anesthesia is injected under the skin without feeling pain.
- After the numbing process, the grafts are collected in an amount equal to the number of grafts uniformly determined by the micromotors, without disturbing the donor area.
- In the Sapphire method, channels are opened one by one as the number of grafts is determined to be needed and the process begins. After the canal opening process is completed, the hair follicles are placed one by one.
- In the DHI Plus Gold hair transplant technique, the opening of the canal and the insertion of the root are performed at the same time.
- After completion of the procedure for opening the root canal and placing the root on the donor point, a golden mask is applied. (Golden Mask is our own estethica product, the patent of which belongs to us. It is a product designed for the patient to sleep more comfortably. It also allows you to get rid of bandages for a short time, has analgesic and relaxing properties. In addition, so as not to there was a large amount of edema, you can recover in a short time with the active substances contained in them.)
- After the completion of the transplantation procedures, our patient receives ozone mesotherapy for one session immediately after the hair transplantation.
- Ozone mesotherapy is a hair care method that is provided by mixing multivitamins with ozone vapor and applying them to the patient with the help of steam. It also provides fast recovery, disinfects the area and prevents germs. It nourishes existing and new hair and significantly reduces hair loss. After ozone mesotherapy, the patient is explained one by one what to do and what not to do.
- Painkillers, edema relievers, and antibiotics are then prescribed for three days.
- Two days after the hair transplantation, the first wash and dressing is carried out.
- After washing and dressing, the patient is also given a laser hair treatment session. (With laser therapy, both existing hair and new hair are nourished. It is also an active treatment so that open channels heal in a short time.
What are hair transplant methods?
Today, it is possible to get results in the shortest possible time with the transplant techniques that most people prefer, and change the appearance. If you can't achieve the look you want with treatment and care, you've come to the right place.
Hair transplantation using Sapphire FUE:
- Sapphire FUE hair transplantation is one of the most commonly used methods today due to the fact that it has a sharp, slippery surface, is very thin and durable.
- It does little damage to the skin to speed up wound healing by opening channels with sapphire tips.
- Another important feature of sapphire is that due to the fact that the grafts are double or triple, one can choose the appropriate sizes of the sapphire depending on the difference in size due to the fact that the grafts are double or triple.
- Sapphire is transplanted more often, when transplanting the front lines of patients, resulting in a more beautiful appearance.
- The recovery period is on average 3-4 days.
- No scars or scars
- You can shave, as well as without shaving, you can sow the sapphire method.
DHI hair transplant
- The DHI method is a hair transplantation method with significant advantages as it allows planting without opening the channels.
- DHI saves time because it opens the channel and allows the root to be installed at the same time.
- It is a method that does not require scarring, incisions or sutures.
- Since the canal is not opened during seeding, this minimizes bleeding that the patient may experience.
- Re-transplantation of grafts taken for planting is also carried out according to this technique.
- Since the grafts wait outside as little as possible, the quality and durability of the grafts do not deteriorate. Thus, the probability of being caught during landing increases even more.
- Hair transplantation with DHI is one of the best methods and requires more attention and care than other methods.
- DHI Plus Gold hair transplant
- The DHI Plus Gold method is a patented hair transplant method developed by estethica R&D that adds the benefits of the DHI method.
- Its most distinctive feature, which is different from other methods we use in our center, is the gold-tipped needle.
- Thanks to the practical gold-tipped needle, the planting time is even shorter.
- Reduces tissue damage and reduces allergic reaction to the gold tip.
- Graft losses are practically minimal. There is very little bleeding, which can be called non-bleeding hair transplantation.
- The seat must not be completely empty.
- The desired density is achieved by introducing between existing hairs. It is a popular hair transplant method, preferred for natural and frequent hair transplant.
Hair transplant without shaving
- Unshaven hair transplantation is a method especially preferred by women. It is usually preferred by people who do not shave.
- Shaved hair transplant uses fewer grafts than shaved hair transplant. For instance; If 4,000 grafts are needed for a patient's hair, 3,000 grafts can be done at a time with a maximum graft without shaved hair. Therefore, the graft will be smaller than what the patient needs.
- The patient will either be transplanted in 2 sessions or the transplant will be done according to his needs in one session using the shaving method.
Hair transplantation in women
- Women can have their hair transplant shaved or unshaven according to their preference.
- Unshaven methods contain fewer grafts than shaved methods.
- The maximum number of grafts that can be taken in unshaven surgeries is about 3,000.
- Planning and seating is done based on the number of grafts that can be removed in our patients who shave and need more.
Who can apply hair transplantation?
- Hair transplantation, like all aesthetic procedures, has many criteria and is not suitable for everyone.
- People whose hair falls out due to genetic and hormonal reasons
- People who have had hair transplant before but are dissatisfied, rare or not thick enough,
- People who do not like the thickness of their existing hair, and who have tried many treatments but have not been satisfied,
- For those who cannot make time for care and therapy and want quick access,
- People who have scalp problems due to burns or wounds
- People who experience hair loss or thinning due to various diseases,
- Persons who are not pregnant
- People without heart and chronic diseases
- To whom it cannot be applied?
- Persons with chronic heart disease, blood pressure, kidney, liver failure,
- people with cancer,
- People with panic attacks
- People who have no hair at the donor point and are completely bald,
- HIV-positive persons or persons infected with hepatitis C,
- Persons under 24 years of age (doctor's examination required)
- People with congenital alopecia
- People with medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes,
- People who show signs of hemophilia in a blood test are not eligible for hair transplantation.