DHI hair transplant procedure, hair restoration cost, hair plant, neograft hair transplant, hair transplant clinic, hair plugs, hair implants
- Ex Tax: $0.00
- Product Code: DHI hair transplant procedure
- Availability: In Stock
DHI hair transplant procedureDirect Hair Implantation (DHI) is the most advanced method of hair transplantation. In DHI, hair follicles are remo..
DHI hair transplant procedure
Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) is the most advanced method of hair transplantation. In DHI, hair follicles are removed from the donor area one by one using a very fine extractor with a diameter of 1 mm or less. The DHI procedure is always performed by certified surgeons, unlike FUE and FUT procedures which are mostly performed by technicians.
The hair is then placed directly on the area to be treated using a disposable implanter. The DHI implant gives the surgeon complete control over depth, angle and direction for natural-looking results.
Hair restoration cost
But how much does a hair transplant cost? There’s not a clear cut, simple answer to this question. Both treatment and recovery come at a price, and both have multiple factors that will affect the total cost of the transplant.
Neograft hair transplant
Neograft is the optimum method for hair restoration for those who want to have a thicker head of hair, but prefer short hair in the back or sides. This procedure is minimally invasive, safe, and has a fast recovery time. You may be the perfect candidate if you:
Are considering hair transplants but prefer a short hairstyle
- Have moderate hair loss
- Are seeking a procedure to camouflage an earlier linear scar
- Want to fill in thinning or balding areas without a long recovery time
- Are in good general healt
- Have sufficient donor hair
Candidates eligible for DHI hair transplant procedure:
- The DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) technique using the CHOI hair transplant pen is suitable for all cases. It is also the best choice for people suffering from diabetes or coagulopathy, and is not suitable for other hair transplantation methods.
- The DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) technique using the CHOI hair transplant pen can help in cases of insufficient hair content in the donor area, so this method is the best choice for people suffering from partial or complete hereditary alopecia.
- The DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) technique using the CHOI hair transplant pen is the only suitable method for people suffering from hair loss associated with a burn or cut wound.
- The DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) technique using the CHOI hair transplant pen is the best choice for women as it does not involve shaving the hair.
DHI Technique for Hair Transplantation Conclusion
DHI Hair Transplantation Technique: The DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) technique using the CHOI pen for hair transplantation is the latest and best technique currently used in the field of hair transplantation. Thanks to this technique, hair transplantation is available to everyone without exception.
Benefits of the DHI technique
Among its benefits noted by some hair restoration experts are the following:
- Reducing the time grafts remain outside the body, which ensures secure and healthy graft placement.
- Adequate survival of hair follicles.
- Reduced bleeding when creating a recipient area. Reduced trauma when working with a graft, resulting in less damage to the blood supply to the implanted area.
- Rapid recovery during the postoperative phase, the patient can quickly return to their normal daily routine.
- The recipient's place does not need to be shaved, as this is a more appropriate procedure that allows this condition.
Disadvantages of the DHI technique
On the other hand, disadvantages compared to the FUE method include:
The physician and staff go through a lengthy period of training to specialize in the use of this technique.
It is generally a more expensive procedure compared to other hair transplant methods.
This method requires more attention as well as precision during the procedure.