What are the Features of DHI Hair Transplant, What are the Differences of DHI from FUE, Eligible Candidates for DHI, Things to Do Before DHI, How is DHI Applied, What To Do After DHI
- Ex Tax: $0.00
- Product Code: What are the Features of DHI Hair Transplant
- Availability: In Stock
What is DHI Hair Transplantation?DHI is a technique in which direct hair transplantation is performed. The most important difference about this proces..
What is DHI Hair Transplantation?
DHI is a technique in which direct hair transplantation is performed. The most important difference about this process is the use of special equipment called the Choi pen. Due to the way the Choi pen is used, DHI is also known as “pencil hair transplant”. The grafts obtained from the donor area are placed in this special pen and transplanted to the bald area. The pens used in the DHI technique open channels for transplantation and are also used in graft transplantation. In this way, each hair transplant procedure is completed as a single step instead of two steps. All this is reflected in the success in practice.
What are the Features of DHI Hair Transplant?
DHI has been developed according to the needs of people in this field. Accordingly, it can be said that its characteristics positively and directly affect the success of the final result. Features can be listed as follows:
- A new hairbrush is prepared and used for each patient.
- With the equipment called Choi pen, a channel is opened to the bald area and the graft is placed at the same time.
- The recovery time is shorter as there is no need to open a channel as a separate processing step.
- The channels opened by the Choi pen fit well with the grafts, which means less bleeding.
- The hair transplanted with this technique is permanent.
- Haircut before the application is not required.
- The sowing angle can be easily adjusted when transplanting grafts with the Choi pen. This is a very important point for the natural look that emerges at the end.
In this method, the probability of damaging the hair follicles is 20 times less than in other methods. For example, while the rate of hair loss is 2% in the FUE technique, the same value is 0.1% in the DHI technique. As a result, less hair follicle loss is seen. With DHI hair transplantation, it is possible to transplant more hair per cm. This means that the hair looks denser and voluminous. Considering these features, it can be said that the DHI technique is safer, has a high success rate and provides more intensive hair transplantation.