DHI Hair Transplant Technique, DHI hair transplantation, hair implants, hair transplantation, hair clinic, hair transplant price, eyebrow transplant, best hair transplant
- Ex Tax: $0.00
- Product Code: DHI Hair Transplant Technique
- Availability: In Stock
DHI Hair Transplant Technique Advances in medicine have also led to important innovations in hair transplantation. The DHI hair transplant te..
DHI Hair Transplant Technique
Advances in medicine have also led to important innovations in hair transplantation. The DHI hair transplant technique, which has many advantages over previously used hair transplant methods, has been increasingly used for several years. The DHI hair transplant technique, which is very successful, is performed by harvesting hair follicles from the donor area using a specific type of needle. Then the roots taken with the same needle are transplanted. The DHI technique, in which roots are extracted and transplanted at the same time, uses one small device to collect roots, open tiny holes, and transplant hairs in one go.
Features of DHI Hair Transplant Technique
- This makes it possible to simultaneously open channels and place grafts.
- The process is carried out with special handles with a diameter of 0.6 mm to 1.0 mm.
- It requires very high concentration, precision and great effort.
- Because there is no scarring on the scalp, no stitches are needed and the risk of bleeding is minimized. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia.
- When this is done by a professional and experienced team, the results are very successful and permanent.
If you're looking for a permanent solution to your hair loss, you may want to consider a hair transplant
Today, it’s possible to have natural-looking results thanks to one key advance. Most surgeons now transplant the healthy hairs a few at a time. This eliminates the unnatural doll-like hair that patients saw in the 70s and 80s. Back then, sections of hair called hair plugs were placed in the thinning area. In time, the hair plugs became quite noticeable.
Benefits of DHI Hair Transplant Technique
- Since the channels are opened and the transplant is carried out at the same time, the grafts
- transplanted very quickly. Heavy landing possible.
- This is done with a special tool.
- This device minimizes the loss of hair follicles.
- The DHI technique does not damage the hair strand in any way.
- Since there are no cuts or stitches, the patient heals very quickly and can quickly return to his daily life.
- The DHI technique allows hair transplantation without shaving.
Stages of DHI hair transplantation
- Stage 1: Patient consultation. At this consultation, the necessary examinations and hair analysis are carried out. This stage is completed by determining which method will be used depending on the condition and wishes of the patient.
- Stage 2: DHI is the stage where local anesthesia is applied for hair transplantation. After this process is completed, the final preparations for the process are completed.
- Stage 3: Collection of grafts from the donor area. Vaccinations are removed with a special pencil. First, grafts are removed from the back of the head. If there is insufficient hair growth in this area, grafts can also be collected from the chest area. The collected grafts are prepared for transplantation. With special care, the grafts are placed one at a time in special pens. In this case, special devices for the 20-30 DHI technique are alternately used. After several devices are prepared, the grafts are planted.
- Stage 4: In this stage, the grafts are implanted at predetermined points on the scalp. At this stage, tiny holes are opened in a designated area on the scalp using a special device and grafts are placed at the same time. Meanwhile, the technology team is preparing the devices.