Donor area of the head after FUE hair transplant, hairline surgery, hair replacement for men, fue hair transplant, hairline restoration, neograft
- Ex Tax: $0.00
- Product Code: Donor area of the head after FUE hair transplant
- Availability: In Stock
What are the advantages and disadvantages of FUE hair transplant?As our experience shows, it is undesirable to transplant more than 2000-2500 grafts i..
What are the advantages and disadvantages of FUE hair transplant?
- As our experience shows, it is undesirable to transplant more than 2000-2500 grafts in one FUE session. If a large volume of grafts needs to be extracted, the operation can be divided into 2-3 consecutive days.
- One session lasts approximately 5-6 hours. As already mentioned, a large number of hair transplants should be divided into several days, otherwise the risk of damage to the grafts increases.
- In addition, FUE is also the most suitable eyebrow transplant method.
- The FUE method for beard transplantation has become indispensable. This is due to the fact that hairs in the anagen phase (hair in the developmental stage) are transplanted one at a time, only strong grafts are selected. The statement that there are no scars after FUE hair transplantation is not true. It is important to remember that any surgical intervention leaves traces. However, when hair grows on the transplanted area, they cover all traces of the operation. If a large volume of grafts is extracted, and the hair in the donor area is short, scars can be discernible, which causes discomfort for the patient. The scars/marks increase due to the number of extracted grafts and the diameter of the punctures
- There is no connection between FUE hair transplant methods and pen implanter (Choi pen method). FUE is a type of hair root extraction and pen implanter/pen is a hair implant method. Pen implanter has been practicing with FUT since 1990. Due to the fact that the manual implanter is a new method in our country, there is a misconception that it only works in conjunction with FUE.
Donor area of the head after FUE hair transplant
The donor area begins to recover very quickly after FUE hair transplantation. If an adequate number of grafts is systematically taken, the donor area is restored within 10 days, and hair extraction is not noticeable at all.